Komen New Orleans Race for the CureŽ


Thank You, New Orleans!

THANK YOU for making the 18th Annual Komen New Orleans Race for the Cure® a success! With a field of over 13,000 participants and beautiful Race Day weather, the celebration with breast cancer survivors and supporters was complete with a great Survivors parade and plenty of fun in the brand new Race Fest area!

Race Day Thank you

Keep the Race Going Strong

While Race For The Cure may be over, the race to end breast cancer is not. With each participant registered, donation received, and local sponsor support, we are able to keep the mission of Susan G. Komen for the Cure going strong in our battle against breast cancer.

For every dollar donated, 75% will stay right here in the community to fund local grants for education, screening, and treatment options for women in need. The remaining 25% will fund national research grants to find a CURE.

 Photo Oct 25, 9 34 16 AM.jpg toni mollie

Photo Oct 25, 9 42 01 AM.jpg get-attachment-7.jpg

Last year, with your support and donations, Komen New Orleans granted funds to perform over 7,000 mammograms, over 2,000 diagnostics services, over 3,000 clinical breast exams, and countless education and awareness initiatives in our local community. Your support through this year's Race will result in an even larger impact this year! Help us reach 100% of our fundraising goal. You can still make a donation to make an IMPACT until December 31st!

Affiliate news template button 3



Race Results

5K OVERALL FINISHERS & SURVIVOR DIVISIONS

5K FEMALE FINISHERS

5K MALE FINISHERS



Awards

Largest Community Team: Booby Bakers

Largest Corporate Team: Chevron

Largest School Team: St. Martin’s Episcopal School

Best Team Spirit: Booby Bakers

Best T-Shirt: Zatarain's

Top Fundraising Team: Bonnie's Bunch

Top Fundraising Individual: Steve Herman




Visit our Facebook page as well as Nola Running Systems to see pictures from Race day. If you have pictures from Race day be sure to post them on your social media with the hashtag #RFTCNOLA. We would love to see all of them!




Company List Page